REKLAM

Paylaş:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Toplam bakislar: 2694 - Toplam yanitlar: 1

GONDEREN: Titanik on 07/16/2011 01:27:08

AJDA PEKKAN - YAN 

GONDEREN: grantjersey on 08/27/2011 07:38:28

Colts agree to terms with QB Authentic Jeremy Shockey Jersey Black Kerry Collins    "He is familiar with our division and will make a great additionto our roster."Yet the Premier Ike Taylor Jersey Black move is another indication that Manning's streak of 227 consecutivestarts, including Replica Hines Ward Jersey Black playoff games, is in serious jeopardy.Manning had surgery May 23 to repair Premier Michael Vick Jersey Green a nerve in his neck, and the recoveryhas gone Premier Nate Solder Jersey Blue slower Lance Moore Jersey Black than expected partially, Manning said, Tom Brady Jersey Youth because Replica Jonathan Vilma Jersey Black he couldn't workout with team trainers during the 4 1/2-month lockout.On Saturday morning, Colts owner Jim Irsay wrote on Twitter that the Coltshad to be prepared to play without Manning in the opener against thedivision-rival Texans. Later that Premier Jonathan Vilma Jersey Black day, Manning acknowledged he did not expect toplay in the final two preseason games and Authentic Michael Oher Jersey Purple that he would need the next two weeksjust to get healthy.Caldwell hasn't said when he expects Manning to return to the field aftersigning a Replica Nate Solder Jersey Blue five-year, $90 million Premier Mike Iupati Jersey Red contract to stay in Indy Authentic Michael Crabtree Jersey White last month."I think he Mike Iupati Jersey Red laid Michael Crabtree Jersey White out pretty well where he is, and that he is Jeremy Shockey Jersey Youth workingextremely hard to try and get back as quickly as he possibly can," Caldwellsaid Monday. "He's going to work hard at trying to get back and Replica Jeremy Shockey Jersey Black get ready, andhe's doing everything he can to do so."And if he's not ready? Well, Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey Green there's Collins, who has played in 195 careergames with Tennessee, New Orleans, the New York Giants, Oakland and Carolinabefore retiring in July.Collins has Replica Rob Gronkowski Jersey Blue a career 55.8 completion percentage and has thrown for 40,441yards, 206 touchdowns and 195 interceptions. As the starter, Collins has led histeam to the playoffs Premier Michael Crabtree Jersey Womens four times, including a Super Michael Oher Jersey Purple Bowl appearance with theGiants in the 2000 Michael Vick Jersey Green Youth season.Wayne, a five-time Pro Hines Ward Jersey Youth Bowler and Rob Gronkowski Jersey Blue one of Manning's Hines Ward Jersey Womens favorite targets, Ray Lewis Jersey Womens hassupported backup Curtis Painter(notes). And while he Michael Vick Jersey Green called Collins "a great guy," hesaid he was worried about the Colts getting better."Who says Kerry's Authentic Michael Vick Jersey Green going to be the starter?" Wayne said. "Just because webring him in doesn't mean he's Authentic Aaron Smith Jersey Black the starter. He's got to learn too, right? Unlessthey gave him a playbook Ray Lewis Jersey Purple months ago, he's got to Hines Ward Jersey Kids learn to."I don't care who you are, I mean I'm not going to let LeSean McCoy Jersey Green Youth anyone just Michael Oher Jersey Kids come Premier Rob Gronkowski Jersey Blue inhere and just push someone Replica Michael Crabtree Jersey Youth (like Painter) aside like you're Replica Tom Brady Jersey Blue that dog now, youknow what I mean?" Wayne added.Painter has started both preseason games this year, completing 8-of-16passes for 95 yards with no touchdowns and one interception. In Friday night's16-3 Authentic Lance Moore Jersey Black loss to Washington, Painter managed only one first Premier Aaron Smith Jersey Black down and couldn't getthe offense past its 29 despite LeSean McCoy Jersey Green playing the entire Premier Jeremy Shockey Jersey Black first Ike Taylor Jersey Black half.He hasn't played Authentic Tom Brady Jersey Blue in a Michael Crabtree Jersey Youth regular season game since 2009. Another backup, DanOrlovsky(notes), has played in 13 games in six Replica Ray Lewis Jersey Purple NFL seasons, and the other quarterbackon the roster Jeremy Shockey Jersey Black is undrafted rookie Mike Hartline(notes).For his part, Painter doesn't expect it LeSean McCoy Jersey Green Womens to take Authentic Michael Crabtree Jersey Youth Collins long to get up tospeed."He's a Replica Mike Iupati Jersey Red veteran guy, been around a while, I'm Authentic Ray Lewis Jersey Purple sure the terminology acrossthe league isn't Michael Oher Jersey Youth too different," Painter said. "I expect he'll come in andpick it up quite well."The good news is that Collins already has some familiarity with the Colts'brain trust.Indy vice chairman Bill Michael Oher Jersey Men Polian took Collins in the first round Replica Michael Oher Jersey Purple of the 1995draft, No. 5 overall, when he was in charge of the Carolina Panthers. AndCaldwell was Penn State's Premier Michael Crabtree Jersey Youth passing game coordinator from 1988-92, during part ofCollins' college career.Still, two huge questions remain.How Replica LeSean McCoy Jersey Green quickly can the 16-year veteran Replica Michael Vick Jersey Green get up to speed Premier Ray Lewis Jersey Purple in the Colts Jonathan Vilma Jersey Black offense,which Premier LeSean McCoy Jersey Green has traditionally relied on calls at the line of scrimmage? And didCollins rediscover his passion for Premier Tom Brady Jersey Blue the Replica Michael Crabtree Jersey Womens game in the Replica Ike Taylor Jersey Black past seven weeks?"I have decided that while my desire to Authentic Ike Taylor Jersey Black compete on Sundays is still Authentic Mike Iupati Jersey Red andalways will be there, my Premier Lance Moore Jersey Black willingness to commit to the preparation necessary toplay another Tom Brady Jersey Womens season has waned to a level that I feel is no longer adequate tomeet the Premier Michael Oher Jersey Purple demands of the position," Collins said in announcing his retirementJuly 7.Two Authentic Jonathan Vilma Jersey Black weeks later, Jeremy Maclin Jersey Green Youth Collins said he had Tom Brady Jersey Blue even considered retiring at the Authentic Rob Gronkowski Jersey Blue end oflast season.Irsay had tweeted to ask for suggestions Ike Taylor Jersey Men about signing a veteran free agentand Hines Ward Jersey Men on Sunday said he was in Hattiesburg, Miss., stirring speculation that hemight be trying to lure Brett Favre(notes) out of retirement (again). Instead, it wasCollins

09/25/2024

*** SanalKahve.com 2008-2023 ***